Content Writer – Intern
If you are looking to gain internship experience at a company with an environment that most people only dream about, you’ve found it! OrangeSoda, an online marketing company focused on helping small and medium sized businesses, is looking to fill a free-lance Content Writers to work as interns.
We are looking for creative minds, with excellent writing and grammar skills, to produce professional and creative copy for us. The person in this position will be paid per article written, will work 15-20 hours per week, and can work from home. Students should have their own laptop/PC to work from.
* Write informational articles on a varying degree of subjects
* Write online business profiles for local-based businesses
* Create content for blogs, partner landing pages, various websites, newsletters, and so forth
* Report directly to the Director of Content (don’t worry, he’s a nice guy)
* An ability to write professional copy using correct grammar and spelling
* An ability to meet writing deadlines
* A basic understanding of HTML is helpful, but not required
* An understanding of SEO, how search engines work, and online marketing in general
* Ability to follow instructions and take professional criticism on writing in order to meet desired needs
T 801.610.2500 x.2303