The State Dept is accepting applications for the 2010 Diplomacy Fellows Program.
Click here (http://careers.state.gov/officer/fellows-program.html) for more information, and to start the application process. Please note that the deadline to submit completed applications is July 31, 2010.
General Qualifications for the DFP Program:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must be at least 20 and not more than 59 at the time of application.
- You must be available for worldwide assignment.
- You may not have been separated from the Foreign Service under certain sections of the Foreign Service Act.
- You must have participated in one of the 9 eligible Fellowship programs (please (click here to view the list) and you must have successfully completed all program requirements and received your master’s degree within 5 years of the vacancy announcement closing date.
Please read the entire vacancy announcement for details about qualifications, evaluations and requirements.
We appreciate your interest in a career with the U.S. Department of State.